- Most of the Catholic Churches are Self-Sustaining. We receive no money from external sources instead pay substantial contributions to the Archdiocese of Southwark.
- Additionally, there are the fixed costs of insurances, heating, lighting, phones, internet, maintaining the premises and subsidising our parish clergy.
- We depend upon the people’s generosity in order to run the parish, especially during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- If you are able to change the way you give from cash in the plate to a regular Standing Order it would help us immensely!
- Please use the information below and if you require assistance with the process please call the office on 0208 769 6268. Thank you for your help!
Support the Church by using the QR Code
Account Name: Catholic Archdiocese of Southwark
Bank Name: Nat West Bank
Sort Code: 60-20-39, Account Number: 23416386